Important information for Wildcat Athletic next year:
7, 9, 11th graders all need new Physicals. No exceptions. Please check on the IHSAA website for physical forms or contact Mr. Kronemann at the school.
If you are new to the district, you will need one as well.
Please login to registermyathlete.com and complete the rest of the paperwork.
You don’t have to pay for your activity cards on registermyathlete.com. You can wait till Fall Registration on August 15th and 16th.
Mandatory drug testing will start on August 6th. Mr. Kronemann will be at the school for an hour each morning from 9-10 am to complete drug tests. He will also attend the first practice of each sport as well.
Student Athletes will not be allowed to practice without the following:
- Drug Test
- Registermyathlete.com Registration
- Activity Card Payment
Get the physical and registermyathlete.com information done EARLY! Don’t wait.
- August 6th High School Football Begins
- August 7th Parent Athlete Meeting for Fall Sports (HS and MS) @ 6:00 pm, Commons
- August 10th High School Volleyball Begins
- August 15th – 16th MS/HS Registration
- August 20th Middle School Football Begins
- August 23rd 1st High School Volleyball Game @ Genesee
- August 24th 1st High School Football Game vs Oakley
- August 28th Middle School Volleyball Begins
- September 6th 1st Middle School Football Game @ Lewis County
- September 12th 1st Middle School Volleyball Game vs Moscow
2018-2019 Athletic Schedules
- Lapwai High School Football
- Lapwai High School Volleyball
- Lapwai High School Boys Basketball
- Lapwai High School Boys C-Squad
- Lapwai High School Girls Basketball
- Lapwai High School Softball
- Lapwai High School Baseball
- High School Track-Athletic.net
- Lapwai Middle School Football
- Lapwai Middle School Volleyball
- Lapwai Middle School Boys Basketball
Lapwai Middle School Girls Basketball
Track -Athletic.net schedule
School InsuranceInsurance is required for students taking sports and is the responsibility of the parent. K-12 Special Markets is a collection of insurance agencies and insurance companies working together to provide valuable programs covering your children. They have a variety of plans available, and competitive pricing. Special Markets is Insurance for students preschool-grade 12.
Insurance is the responsibility of the parent and the District will not enroll students in any insurance programs or be responsible for payment of premiums. This is done independently from the District by the parent. Special Markets can be accessed at https://www.k12specialmarkets.com/
WhitepineLeague.com is a project by the Whitepine League Athletic Directors to help bring league information to one site that can easily be used by athletic directors, coaches, and fans. Our hope is this website will be the place for people to go to find league information.